Whether a company is gearing to take on a major customer or integrating a newly acquired company, the need to collect and disburse funds can add to pressure. Managing cash flows can jeopardize company stability, hold back its growth, and put stress on its employees.
Implementing the following key strategies can help
1. Manage accounts centrally
2. Align bank accounts ownership with corporate structure
3. Optimize structures to fit credit facilities
4. Choose right payment and transfer methods
5. Plan to minimizing transfer costs such as wires, etc.
6. Evaluate options to earn more on idle cash balances
7. Centralize collection streams in to one global account
8. Institute standards for scalability and visibility
Clicking the Like button on various social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. does not constitute a testimonial for or endorsement of Redmount Capital Partners LLC or any Investment Advisor Representative. “Like” is not meant in the traditional sense. Posts must refrain from recommending investment advisory services or providing testimonials for our firm, since they are strictly prohibited. Please understand that we are required to delete such posts, since this is a regulatory requirement.